First, Garmin invented wrist-worn portable navigation. Then, with the D2 Bravo pilot watch, we took the idea a step further — combining even more capability and features in an elegant design that is lighter, thinner, more connected and simpler to use in today’s busy cockpit environments.
- Thinner, lighter, more evolved GPS pilot watch design
- Features METAR screen for the latest aviation weather information
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons enabled by a worldwide airport database
- Scratch-resistant optical sapphire lens and crisp color display that's customizable with Connect IQ™ apps
- Baro-adjustable altimeter, HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, various timers and alerts plus wireless control for VIRB® cameras
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|