- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance
- TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life
- F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness
- Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean
- Accommodates most wheel from 24" to 29"
- 7.5lb flywheel for improved road feel
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1-2
I was looking for a new fluid trainer that was quieter, more stable, and had more resistance than my old one. The Giant Cyclotron Fluid was exactly what I was looking for. I'm a very strong cyclist and could only muster 47 RPM in my bike's hardest gear in a one minute all out effort. Time to get strong!
I just purchased this trainer and really like it. For a trainer it is very quiet and really easy to attach my Trek 7.3 too. It is very sturdy and easy to use. The resistance and overall feel of it turns into a great workout. I use it for an hour or two everyday and fits perfectly in the living room so I can watch some T.V shows or even a movie. I have my wife to thank for this Trainer as a gift. Very good for keeping in shape or getting back into shape in the winter months. Gets a 5 star rating from me.