The Orca™ Men's 3.8 Wetsuit uses buoyancy to optimize body position for exceptional stroke efficiency.
• Yamamato #40 cell neoprene provides optimal Wetsuit stretch and comfort.
• Highest buoyancy of all Orca wetsuits.
• New Exo-Cell™ buoyancy system sets the standard for wetsuits.
• AquaTread™ forearm panels made of molded neoprene for a seamless fit.
• Low-profile neck seal.
• Speed transition calf panel.
• HydroLift™ Buoyancy Cells assist the catch phase of your arm stroke.
• Yamamato™ #39 Cell Nanoprene SCS has a 520% elongation rate to move with you and support an uninhibited natural swimming motion.
• Yamamato™ #40 Cell Nanoprene SCS offers exceptional flexibility and comfort with its patented 4-Way FreeStretch technology.
• 1.5mm arm, shoulders, neck, and torso; 2mm sides and underarm; 2.5mm crotch and legs; 3mm back; 5mm thighs, glutes, and calves.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|