- Tapered last mimics a women’s more tapered foot shape
- Narrower across the ball of the foot
- Less volume, on the instep area and a narrower heel cup
MTB CARBON-GROUND SOLE
- The MTB SRS CARBON-GROUND Sole raises the standard for mountain bike performance, dropping off about 100 grams per pair compared to the previous Dragon Carbon SRS sole without sacrificing power or durability. The MTB SRS CARBON-GROUND Sole consists of replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel attached to a medium-modulus carbon sole, plus the innovative Replaceable MTB Plate, designed to prevent sole damage from pedal contact. Most Dual-Retention Bar type MTB Pedals recommend using a reinforcement plate between the cleat and the shoe in order to prevent cracking or denting the sole. The MTB Plate can be replaced in case of damage from the pedal system, so adding the weight of an aftermarket reinforcement plate is optional. The Ground SRS treads and MTB Plate are easily removable and replaceable. The MTB SRS CARBON-GROUND Sole is toe-spike compatible.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 PUSH dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by a proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECHNO-3 PUSH buckle is serviceable and replaceable. It can be adjusted while riding, thanks to an innovative button which can be pushed to lift the buckle and facilitate the adjustment.
SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE
- The ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s heel. The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesn’t slide out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit. For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the + sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the – sign to open it. Light weight, easy to use, and replaceable.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Microfibra TechPro is a microfiber PU made in Italy. It is considered a highly technological and innovative, eco-friendly leather suitable for technical and sports products which require high performance levels. Performa TechPro incorporates features of resistancy, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. Performa TechPro microfiber is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain harmful substances and respects the limits of the law.