- Narrow width
- Low-volume fit
MILLENIUM 4 CARBON SOLE
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole is also more durable, completely non-water absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole for walkability. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
- The micrometric closure called “CALIPER BUCKLE” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
HIGH SECURITY VELCRO
- HIGH SECURITY VELCRO straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- Incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. It is manufactured using the “Water-Tech” water treatment. Lower environmental impact, less noxious emissions into the air and into the work environment and the fact that not solvents, but water-based products were used, is beneficial to the environment as well as the final user.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|Black / 40||08017732134134||14105301400|
|Black / 40.5||08017732134141||14105301405|
|Black / 41||08017732134158||14105301410|
|Black / 41.5||08017732134592||14105301415|
|Black / 42||08017732134684||14105301420|
|Black / 42.5||08017732134912||14105301425|
|Black / 43||08017732135285||14105301430|
|Black / 43.5||08017732135292||14105301435|
|Black / 44||08017732135391||14105301440|
|Black / 44.5||08017732135537||14105301445|
|Black / 45||08017732135568||14105301450|
|Black / 45.5||08017732136077||14105301455|
|Black / 46||08017732136084||14105301460|
|Black / 46.5||08017732136091||14105301465|
|Black / 47||08017732136107||14105301470|
|Black / 48||08017732136114||14105301480|
|Black / 49||08017732136121||14105301490|
|Black / 50||08017732136138||14105301500|
|Black / 51||08017732136145||14105301510|
|Black / 52||08017732136152||14105301520|