CycleOps’ JetFluid Pro Trainer is your secret weapon. Use it whenever time or weather constraints arise so you can stamp your authority on the hills, races or group rides next time the sun shines. The Pro features progressive resistance, where just like the real world, resistance builds the faster the wheel spins. Charging through 600-watt intervals or spinning easily in the little ring requires no adjustment; the power curve automatically changes to give you a silky-smooth workout. Plus, the Fluid is whisper quiet and the frame is tough, sturdy and stable so you can ride as hard as you want.
Saddle up and prepare to workout the way you want, when you want, where you want. All you need is your bike, the Magnus, and your favorite virtual training software and device of choice. Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart technologies provide a quick connection to an array of virtual training software, while our fast-response electromagnetic response system puts you in control of every change in resistance, from 0 to 1500 watts. Top it off with the oh-so-sturdy Classic series indoor trainer frame, complete with CycleOps' innovative clutch knob, and you’ve got all the best features of a smart indoor trainer - without the hefty price tag. - Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies. - Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available. - 1500 watt peak resistance - Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph. - PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings. - Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever. - Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride. - 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire. - Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage. - Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces. - This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm. - Trainer tire recommended. - Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software. - Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Magnus is up to date. - Cadence sensor and ANT+ stick sold separately - Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires. - All CycleOps trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
The Hammer Direct Drive Trainer redefines indoor training to create the ultimate riding experience. One that's versatile enough to handle the most intense interval sessions as it is the easiest of recovery rides. Simply put, the Hammer is the perfect addition to any athlete's toolbox. This direct drive style bike trainer eliminates the tire-to-roller contact, and is capable of replicating any outdoor ride from conversational group rides to rolling hills to pain face inducing 20% grades. All of this is done with a smooth, road-like-feel thanks to a massive 20 lb. precision-balanced flywheel that replicates real world inertia better than anyone else. Paired with our innovative, rapid response electromagnetic resistance system and you've got a bike trainer that can cover large resistance changes in a blink of an eye at a whisper quiet 64 decibels. Plus, the Hammer's revolutionary axle compatibility gives you the freedom to choose any thru-axle or quick release bike now and for years to come. Simply add a cassette, pop off your rear wheel, connect to your favorite virtual training software and prepare to Hammer away. - Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library. - PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings. - Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148. - Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm. - Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies. - Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software. - 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience. - Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensure most responsive resistance and maximum power available. - Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade. - Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear. - Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space. - Internally cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts. - Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use. - Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage. - Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. - Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer. - Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Hammer is up to date. - 300 lb (136 kg) maximum load – excluding bicycle. - Cassette not included. - Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31”x18.5”x19.5” (787.4x469.9x495.3 mm). - Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5”x18.5”x19.5” (76.2x469.9x495.3 mm). - Weighs in at 47 lb (21.3 kg).
CycleOps' Fluid2 Trainer utilizes Power Band technology to allow for distinct resistance changes without reaching to a lever on the unit. The large flywheel with fluid resistance delivers a smooth, realistic road feel while sturdy legs provide a stable platform for pumping out hard, 600-watt efforts and out-of-the-saddle climbs. A favorite among serious racers, the Fluid2 is easily transportable and stands up to repeated punishment by the burliest of legs for years of impressive performance.
Feel the smooth precision of the lathe-turned-aluminum drums on CycleOps’ Aluminum Rollers with Resistance. Five levels of resistance allow you to knock out hard efforts and the durable steel frame stands up to years of hard training, indoors or out. Plus, the folding design allows convenient storage and transport. The rollers feature an adjustable belt for right and left dismounting, an easily-adjusted wheelbase and a limited lifetime warranty.
CycleOps' Magneto is an innovative training tool to keep you fit, trim, and ready to ride no matter what the weather is like outside. It offers progressive resistance, which means the faster you go, the quicker the resistance ramps up, just like the real world. There is no adjustment necessary, and the resistance level automatically changes to give you a smooth, quiet ride. Plus, the frame is tough, sturdy and stable so you can ride as hard as you want.
Get the natural feel of riding outside when you use Kurt Kinetic's Turntable Riser Ring in conjunction with Kurt Kinetic's Rock and Roll trainer (sold separately). The Turntable Riser Ring elevates your front wheel so you get a more natural riding position, and thanks to the swiveling base, you can use your most natural pedal stroke.
Kurt's Small Wheel Adapter attaches to your Kurt Kinetic trainer and raises the resistance unit so you can use your trainer with small-wheeled bikes. This adapter works with bike wheels as small as 16 inches in diameter. Comes in two varieties to work with both old and new Kurt Kinetic trainers. • T-580 Small Wheel Adapter for use with all 2013 and newer trainer models. • Old trainer style uses T-500
Leveling block for indoor trainers
• Advanced fluid resistance with highly refined power curve • Boxed and formed steel frame with adjustable height – no track block required • FastCrank mounting system • Class-leading frame stiffness and unsurpassed stability • Tapered cones fit most cavity-style dropouts
$169.99 $239.99 29% Savings
- Quiet and smooth magnetic resistance - Wide range resistance curve with 6 settings and a bar-mounted remote - Tubular steel frame with adjustable height - no track block required - FastCrank mounting system - Class-leading frame stiffness and unsurpassed stability - Tapered cones fit most cavity-style dropouts
- Progressive magnetic resistance automatically gives a wide range of resistance from easy spins to burning climbs with no remote adjuster - Non–skid rubber adjustable leveling feet - Precision–turned 2" aluminum roller and 1500g (3.3lbs) flywheel are mounted to a stiff, die–cast aluminum carrier for smooth pedaling action - Tough steel replacement quick-release skewer included - Accommodates most wheel/tire sizes 29", 27", 700C, and 26"
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness - Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean - Accommodates most wheel from 24" to 29" - 7.5lb flywheel for improved road feel
CycleOps’ SuperMagneto Pro Trainer offers smooth road-feel and four magnetic settings for dialing in the exact real-world simulation your workout calls for. The easy setting is ideal for warm ups and easy days. The road mode is tailored for high-volume rides. You can throw down with the interval setting, while the mountain mode lets you crank out intense hill workouts. Each setting has progressive resistance, where just like riding outside, resistance builds the faster the wheel spins. Plus, the frame is tough, sturdy and stable so you can ride as hard as you want.
Whether you're spinning easy or simulating a burning climb, Giant's Cyclotron Auto II Trainer provides a real life feel. The smooth, magnetic resistance adjusts automatically without a remote. The frame is foldable for easy storage, lightweight so you can take it with you on the road, and has non-skid rubber leveling feet that protects your floor. The anodized-aluminum platform is super stable for out-of-the-saddle sessions and the Cyclotron comes with its own quick-release so set up is easy.
Giant's Chopping Block lifts your front wheel so it's even with your rear wheel while on a trainer. It's compatible with 26-inch and 700c wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base.
Giant's Cyclotron Chopping Block supports and lifts your front wheel so you ride a level bike when you're on a trainer. It holds 700c and 26-inch wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base. It's made of ABS plastic for strength, low weight, and durability.
$240.00 $430.00 44% Savings
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness - Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean - Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29" - Pre-loading coupler and torque set knob allow for easy bike installation and removal - 17.6lb flywheel for improved road feel - Includes riser block
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - Steel frame - Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29" - 7.5lbs flywheel for improved road feel
- Quiet magnetic unit with 7 resistance levels activated by handlebar mounted thumb shifter - Handlebar mounted, 7-level thumb shifter, quickly mounts on handlebars from 22.2mm (7/8") up to 31.8mm (1 1/4") - Precision–turned 2" aluminum roller and 1500g (3.3lbs) flywheel - Heavy-duty, 100% steel, TIG welded frame with wide stance and tough powder coating that looks great and resists rust - Non–skid rubber adjustable leveling feet - Tough steel replacement quick-release skewer included - Accommodates most 24", 26", 700C, and 27" wheel/tire sizes
Giant's G-Thang keeps corrosive sweat from harming your bike during an indoor training workout. It's made from soft, absorbent, washable terry cloth and is attached to your handlebars and top tube via elastic and Velcro straps.
$199.99 $269.99 26% Savings
Blackburn's Tech Mag Race trainer features 6 quiet, silky-smooth magnetic resistance settings easily selected via the handlebar-mounted remote. This lightweight, highly portable trainer is perfect for pre-race warm-ups and boasts a sturdy, folding chromoly frame with a stable base and Blackburn's secure, easy-to-use FastCrank bike mounting system. Plus, the adjustable height legs can reduce the rear wheel height for even more stability when you're really cranking!
Page 1 of 1