Rock gardens. Big hits. Bontrager's G4 Team Issue downhill tire is intended for very aggressive riding over difficult terrain in dry, rocky conditions.
Ramped leading edges on the center blocks, open tread design, and aggressive shoulder blocks keep the G4 rolling fast, and it quickly clears debris, and provides confident cornering. Dual-ply casing and condition-specific compounds provide additional support and control.
- Excels in dry and rocky conditions
- Ramp edges for fast rolling
- Large center knobs improve handling and traction
- Sipes for increased traction on slippery roots and rocks
- Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability in larger-volume, heavy-duty tires
- Wire bead
Heavier than folding (adds rotational weight)
Harder to store and transport
Easier to store and transport
|27.5 x 2.35||601479195053||434488|
|26 x 2.35||768682257425||430095|