Step up to pro-level performance.
Employing much of the leading-edge technology and engineering found through out the rest of the R series, the R2 is a bike that performs up to the standards of professional level riders and is outfitted for practicality and durability. Using the same frame as our R3, the R2 is lighter than the competition and far more aerodynamic. Future-Proof Cable Management means that your R2 will work with any future upgrades. With this much value in one bike, it is time to step up to pro-level performance.
- Sub 1000 gram frame (size 56, with paint and hardware).
- 24% stiffness increase at head tube versus previous generation R3, for precise handling.
- Squoval™ redesigned leading edges and corner radii combine with reoriented seat stays ellipses to reduce air drag by >7 watts versus previous R3
- Future-Proof Cable management allows easy set-up for mechanical, electronic, or hydraulic lines.
- 8% stiffness increase at bottom bracket vs previous
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R2 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-3/8”|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 700X23c|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer BBright™ 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PF-30|
|Chain||Shimano HG600, 11 spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd|
|Brakes||FSA Gossamer Pro|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta|
|Seat Post||FSA SLK|