A workhorse unleashed
The S3 Disc is stiffer and more aerodynamic than its rim-brake counterpart, while continuing to make the most of the lightweight design rooted in Cervelo's Project California research facility. All of this translates to superior handling and control, giving you the confidence to pull away from the peloton or put the hurt on a Saturday morning group ride. Built on an ultra-lightweight Cervelo carbon frame, the S3 Disc features effortless Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting, FSA SLK crankset for efficient power transfer, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, high-quality ENVE SES 3.4 wheelset, and a supportive Fizik Antares saddle. Stiffer, better-riding, aero as ever. All with zero weight penalty.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Rims/Wheels||ENVE SES 3.4 for Cervélo|
|Tires||Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 23c|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PF30|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6870, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6870, 11 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Di2 ST-R785 11 spd|
|Handlebars||Cervelo, All-Carbon, Aero|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc, Rotors: Shimano RT81 160mm|
|Seat Post||Cervélo Carbon, Aero|